1. The owner of the 3Kamido online store is 3Kamido Katarzyna Szklanko-Pawlic with its registered office: 62-700 Turek, ul. Kaliska54.
2. Orders in the store can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. The subject of sale are products listed in the offers presented on the Online Store website at the time of ordering.
4. By placing an order it is necessary to complete the order form located on the store's website. The shop reserves the right to confirm the order by phone.
5. The 3Kamido store in any case reserves the right to verify the order and cancel it in cases justifying the doubt as to the reliability of such an order.
6. Deliveries take place on the territory of the whole country, and the fulfillment of the order depends on its availability. The availability is provided by information on the product page. In the case of products on order, we inform the customer about the expected date of the contract.
7. Prices of goods included in the offer of the 3Kamido Online Store are expressed in Polish zlotys and include VAT tax. The given prices do not include shipping costs.
8. The 3Kamido Online Shop reserves the right to change the prices of goods on offer without prior notice. Price change does not apply to orders accepted for execution. Each transaction is confirmed by a VAT invoice.
9. We offer shipment of goods using: INPOST, preparation of delivery 2 business days. GLS COURIER, preparation of the shipment within 48 hours (in business days) from booking the payment. POLISH POST, preparation of delivery within 2 working days. We deliver shipments on business days.
10. The Customer may pay the price in the following manner: by bank transfer to the Seller's bank account (prepayment), via the przelewy24 service and via the PaPal series.
11. The returned product will be accepted only if it is delivered to the store with its complete contents (not only the device itself, but also any other attached accessories, instructions and documents). Returned goods and attached accessories can not bear traces of use. 12. In case of possible complaints, please contact 3Kamido.eu via e-mail or telephone. When submitting a complaint, please provide the name and surname of the ordering party, order number, proof of purchase (VAT invoice) and describe the subject of the complaint.
13. Each purchased product in our Shop is brand new.
14. According to the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2000 No. 22, item 271, as amended), the customer has the right to return the purchased goods within 14 days from the date of delivery. The condition for accepting the return is sending back the purchased goods in the unaltered state (in an undamaged packaging, with no signs of use) along with the invoice. Failure to invoice will result in a non-acceptance of the return. The refund for the returned goods, after deduction of the total delivery costs, will be made within 7 days from the date of receipt of the refund to the bank account indicated by you. The costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the Seller if the complaint is accepted, if the complaint is not accepted, the Buyer shall be liable.
15. Placing an order is tantamount to consent to the storage and processing of personal data contained in the order by 3kamido.eu in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data. Journal No. 133, item 883.
16. Regulations define the rules of shopping in the store. Placing an order is tantamount to consent to all provisions and information contained in the regulations.